Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hi, my name is Victoria

I have been meaning to write here regularly since I announced the move on my old blog, and after procrastinating for 4 fucking months, I finally managed to let go of my high expectations of how this blog should be like, and force myself to just fucking start writing already.

I've decided that this blog is not for show anyway, it's for my alter ego Victoria.

The alias Victoria first came up when I created my OkCupid account a few years ago. It then became the name I introduced myself as when I joined other the apps/sites of similar nature and when I met up with connections I made via those platforms in real life.

I will be blogging here as Victoria about the adventures, fantasies and dramas of Victoria's and everything else in her life— all the things that due to social stigma, I would avoid being publicly associated with when I am not Victoria.

Also, I decided to change the blog title from "Victoria's Diary" to "Victoria's Imaginarium" to imply to my readers that content on this blog is not necessarily real.

A little background:
Victoria is engaged to her Primary whom she has been dating for almost 5 years.
Victoria has been her Dominant's mistress/girlfriend/slave/pet for almost a year.
Victoria is bisexual and has a close bisexual fwb, Nymph, whom she has known for almost 2 years.
Victoria has gone on dates with exactly 10 people she got to know from OkC, Tinder and WeChat.
Victoria has slept with straight cis men, bisexual cis women, a straight cis woman and a queer.
Victoria has participated in several orgies, a swingers' party, and a fetish party.
Victoria and her Dom are into DDLG (a sub-genre of BDSM); she sometimes calls her Dom "Daddy".
Victoria has had discreet sex in many public places, mostly with her Dom, but also with her Primary.
Victoria is almost exclusively sexually attracted to Asians (and half Asians) when it comes to men.
Victoria considers herself sapiosexual and demisexual.

Victoria is such a wild, naughty, interesting girl, isn't she? ;)

Welcome to Victoria's Imaginarium! 

No comments:

Post a Comment