Thursday, April 21, 2016

Trivial updates

I have not been journaling because
  • I have been very occupied, professionally and personally;
  • I don't feel the need to find tranquility from writing.

Little things worth mentioning, in no particular order of significance:
  • My workload at the lab has finally lightened up;
  • Warmth is finally here, bye bye coat and sherpa-lined sweater;
  • I got my navel pierced last Sunday whereas Primary got his left ear lobe pierced;
  • Dom and I are going on a weekend trip with Cousin and his girlfriend next month;
  • Dom fucked me so hard today it took him forever to get it hard again later to perform duty fuck with her in celebration of their anniversary (poor planning, he forgot it's today lol);
  • Primary is going to get eyelid surgery to fix entropion, possibly covered by insurance;
  • My favorite sunglasses broke, I went to the same store and shoplifted another pair;
  • Got a tax return of >$1k and spent almost all of it on things like... a Fitbit Alta, a $200+ DKNY quilted cross-body as a cheaper alternative to Chanel Boy Bag, an aromatherapy diffuser and some safe-for-cats essential oils, cat supplies, kitchen supplies...
  • Changed my "Religious Views" on Facebook from "Agnostic Theist" to "Freethinker";
  • Game of Thrones Season 6 is coming out this Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment