Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Symbiosis

From time to time I forgot caffeine is not the way to go about boosting productivity... what caffeine more effectively boosts was often my libido and I usually ended up seeking relief (read: masturbation) instead of doing what I initially wanted to. Followed by a mild headache and a nap. -.-

But here I am, doing exactly what I said to Niklaus on our first date, "just fucking write".

I will just list out things I have wanted to write about next... whichever comes to mind first.
  1. Dom
  2. The First
  3. The Ex
  4. The ones I went out with but didn't fuck
  5. The ones I fucked once
  6. The swingers' party orgy
  7. Family
  8. Morality
...... why does it feel like I am writing a memoir, of my sex history? XD


Alright, first one on the list is an easy one. I haven't seen Dom in 20 days because... well, well. He is crazy busy lately, and is being kept on a very tight leash. She is so easily triggered, it's almost like she wears a big red button on her forehead... I never held her in high regard (obviously), but now I am convinced that she really is an imbecile. It really was so fucking easy to catch a cheating husband who lives under the same roof for christ's sake, especially with all the anonymous tips she has received! But instead of quietly, carefully planning her moves and setting up traps, she barked at him every time she received a new tip... also always while he's at work, which gave him time to erase all evidence. Seriously? The only plausible explanation is that she doesn't really want to find out the truth, all she wants is to make infidelity difficult for him and to force him to spend more time around her— yes, not necessarily with her, but around her. Either way, like I said, imbecile.

Dom got me a Coach handbag for my birthday. I specifically told him that I fancy Kate Spade over Coach, hate logo print, and prefer structured bags. He was attending a conference half an hour away from an outlet mall and insisted getting me a Coach bag since I didn't have one. He revealed on the phone that it's a light/nude colored bag, and I bet with him that I could guess the exact model with some internet research. He agreed that if I got it right in 3 guesses, he would perform a strip dance. I was so confident I could guess it right, but after 3 failed guesses, I started to worry.

"... as long as it's not a hobo covered in logo print."
"Wait, you don't like logo print?! Why didn't you mention?!"
"I DID— well it depends on the design, I don't mind subtle logo print."
"Well if you really don't like it, I can have it exchanged."

I browsed through the list of Coach Factory Outlet bags and my heart sank. All their light/nude-colored hobos with logo print were ugly af. I was distraught and ranted to Hubs, Nymph, Cece and Sister over the weekend. I know, it's only around a hundred bucks, but I wanted to get the most worth out of it still, since I couldn't possibly sell the bag while still dating Dom, and it's rude to have him drive an hour plus to the store for an exchange (Factory Outlet purchases can only be returned to Factory Outlets but not regular stores). Funny thing, Cece even mentioned this on her blog! lol

Needless to say, my expectation was very low, turned out I was pleasantly surprised when I received the actual bag— it's not a hobo (should've known better than to expect men to know the correct lingo), the logo print is very subtle, and size is decent too!

Dom requested that I showed him how I coordinate my outfits with the bag -.-

I recently started biking and I asked Dom to sell her bike to me— I knew he would just give it to me, and he did. It's an old model but in good condition because she barely used it. She asked him to get her one saying she wanted to tag along when he went out to bike around their neighborhood. Of course her true intention was to follow him and to know where he really went, after a few times she was convinced that his claim was true and never bothered to "tag along" anymore. The bike had been sitting in their garage for a few years. It doesn't really bother me that I am using something that was hers, I mean, this man I am fucking is supposedly hers too after all.

Whatever, man. Perhaps I don't really care that this man is cheating on his imbecile with me and mostly likely has cheated on me with other women, as long as there is enough compensation: free meals, gifts, grocery shopping trips, favors, attention, affection, sex. Hubs said he's worried that I'm turning sociopathic, because the way I talked about Dom recently was like I am using him as a tool. Meh. It's true, but Dom is also more than that. I'd rather believe that he's just a tool... though it's just a defense mechanism to give me a sense of control. I see nothing wrong with it, isn't this a world where we use each other anyway? Commensalism, mutualism, parasitism, you name it.


♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment